Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Store of the month: Space Encounters

I decided to do a feature on a store each month because I used to love scouting for new furniture but work always got in the way. This way, I'm forced to do something I love. hehe It's not exactly a hassle. This month, it's a store called Space Encounters on Emerald Ave. in Ortigas just on top of mini stop. Special thanks to owners Wilmer and Thor for allowing us to have a mini photo session there!
Most of their pieces are quirky and fun. Some of the pieces in the picture include the yoda and twiggy chairs and the firefly table. My friend Pam found a lot of cute items that made it to her wish list for her birthday. Btw, she's celebrating it on July 23. =)
I wouldn't have made the time to visit the store if it wasn't one of my items to cross out from the list. Therefore, thank you list for making me come here!
Love the reproductions of the iconic chairs. They make great accents to add some fun into your own space.
Add: Unit B Mezzanine
Padilla Condominium Building
F. Ortigas Jr. Road (formerly Emerald ave.)
Ortigas Center, Pasig
Tel: 910 8031

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails