Monday, November 16, 2009

One more reason to go to cebu..

Delphine Groult.
I first learned of her work from my former professor at PSID. She was showing us pictures of a supplier she was raving about and when I saw the pictures, I couldn't believe we can actually get those here. There were so cute, so adorable so kitschy.



She comes from a family of artists in France and moved to the Philippines around 2006 where she decided to stay and set up shop. She loves to restore solid wood pieces and called her first collection "Haute Couture". Her trademark is putting bright colors on period furniture making them really charming pieces that are definitely unique.


so pretty and girly and whimsical



This british inspired console is on display at ac 632, Greenbelt 5.




My first stop when I visit next year for the Sinulog festival



niiicceeeee......


For those of you who are lucky enough to be living there already, her store is located at the Paz realty building, A.S. Fortuna street, mandaue city. +63 32 238 78 03.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails