Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ally's sweet surprise

I was browsing through my old pictures at PSID (Philippine School of Interior Design) and I saw these and thought they would be perfect for my daughter's 5th birthday this month. Last year, we baked cupcakes. We'll step it up this year and just thought this table setting by my friend Peter is absolutely adorable!
Hehe he even used her name for the guest. sigh, good times. These were taken around 2 years ago.



... and Ally LOVES animals. I think she will be so happy when I surprise her with this.

Peter and his group did this for an assignment we had to do for class. They got the highest grade for it. I have to agree. We came in second with our japanese themed setting. hehe


It looks so yummy. I can just easily use the animal toys she already has. The tree looks good enough to eat. My only demise is that the biscuits are wasted but they make a delicious sight.


yum yum yum yum yum. Hope i can surpass this! It'll be my gift to Ally. I'll bring it to her school so she can show it off to her classmates as well. =)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails